Re: TRF and STAG parts

To: lchillin@siu.edu
Subject: Re: TRF and STAG parts
From: lgmiceli@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 19:54:16 EST
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 05 Mar 1997 11:39:21 -0600 Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
writes:
>To those of you decrying the lack of comprehensive TR3 parts catalog
>from >TRF imagine us STAG owners who TRF and MOSS completely ignore.
It's
>as if >the cars never existed or are not true Triumphs.

That's not really true. I ordered a stainless steel exhaust system for my
Stag through TRF last year. No, its not a regularly stocked part, but I
called and spoke with John Swagger, told him what I needed, and the next
container that came over from England had my stuff. The price was cheaper
than Eight parts and less it was  expensive than if I had ordered from
Rimmer Brothers as I didn't have to ship a huge box across the atlantic.
You would be surprised what you can get if you ask nicely!

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 STAG
'66 Herald