To: Triumph autox <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vid>Funny clunky type noises
From: Jørgen Klitholm <jorgen_klitholm@computermac.dk>
Date: 05 Mar 97 16:08:34 +0100
         Vid>Funny clunky type noises                          05/03/97 13:=
33

I'd say something worn or broken in your diff. I had the same experience, =
nothing could be seen until the diff was opened, and then the problem was =
very visible!

Jorgen
69 Spit 6 Mk3

--------------------------------------
Dato:  05/03/97 14:37
Fra:  Johnny Storm:- International Ra
 =

I had begun to notice strange clunky noises from what appeared to be the
back of My Spit. It only happened when moving slowly in traffic or
parking etc. I went to the garage who put the car on the ramps and
the mech checked the UJs and he couldn't find anything wrong. any
ideas?? This is rushed as the comp room is about to be cleared out. If
any one has any ideas I will be able to fill them in later

The noise only started after I went down a big pot hole (bloody dreadful
road!)!

Johnny Storm

'77 Spitfire 1500

--------
RFC-822 Header:
RECEIVED: from TRIUMPH.CS.UTAH.EDU by donald.computermac.dk ; 05 MAR 97 14:=
37:01 UT