British Motor Heritage Suppliers (was Re: TR6 body parts)

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: British Motor Heritage Suppliers (was Re: TR6 body parts)
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 09:53:32 -0500
Cc: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, bpc@mint.net
Henry Frye wrote:

> What you want to watch out for is your parts come from from
> a British Motor Heritage Approved source.  TRF and Moss are.
> Not sure about VB.  This means they are approved vendors
> and get support from the original manufacturer, FWIW. These
> approved vendors get things like body parts from either
> original or remanufactured tooling. They are the best parts
> as far as fit and quality.

As far as I am aware, there are only three British
Motor Heritage Approved suppliers in the USA.  They are
(in alphabetical order:)

        Moss Motors
        The Roadster Factory
        Victoria British

The complete British Motor Heritage listing can be found
on-line at

 http://www.ipl.co.uk/MG/herit01a.html

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org