Book review: "Triumph Cars" by Postlethw

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Book review: "Triumph Cars" by Postlethw
From: "Heuer, Paul" <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:49 +0930
Hi all,
I picked up this book at a garage sale on the weekend & wonder if it is rare
and valuable or just another item of junk for my bookshelf:

"Triumph Cars" by T.P. Postlethwaite 1959
"A practical guide to maintenance and repair covering all models from 1937"
It lightly covers common repairs and maintenance of Triumph &
Standard-Triumph cars up to and including TR3. There are a few good
photographs of mechanical detail, and some useful information on
similarities between models. I would have bought the book just for the
author's name - Postlethwaite - how proper!

Cheers,
Paul.