Re: Columbo's ride

To: Mike Brecher <futrclas@dallas.net>
Subject: Re: Columbo's ride
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:14:18 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
 Brilliant! now there was this car parked in the credits to 'hill street
blues' when the patrol car comes back into the station,it's a sort of
blue colour and has.......

> If memory serves me correctly, Ford would be the closer guest.
> The car was powered by a Lotus twin cam.
>
> > And yes my life revolves around silly trivia like this!
> > does anyone know if The Prisoner's lotus seven had a ford or BMC
> > engine??  :-))

Johnny Storm

P.S All this made me think, what TV/Film/Book etc heroes or stars had
Triumphs? For a starter McGill in 'Man in a suitcase' had a light blue
spitfire (MKI or II??). And James Bond drove a Stag in 'Diamonds are
forever' (although it belonged to Peter Franks!). Oh and Tilly Masterson
in The Original Book version of'Goldfinger' had a grey (I think) TR3 (in
the film she had a Mustang).
If you don't want to clog up the list please feel free to send any
entries to me personally and I'll put them together, provided anyone is
interested!!!!!!!