Trunnions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("'Triumph List'")
Subject: Trunnions
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 97 9:17:08 -0500
Hey All,

        I forgot to mention, I seem to have two righthand trunnions on my car.
Both have a 'RH' stamped next to the part number, and both can fit on
either vertical link!  How big a deal is this?  Why are there left and
right trunnions in the first place.  THe more oddities I find on the
drivers side the more I believe she took a hit.

JHD IV

P.S. no one is allowed to tell me my drivers side turret being pushed
in.75 inches means the death of my frame.  :-(