Carb Body Rebushing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carb Body Rebushing
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 01:30:09 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I lost contact with the list for about a week now as a result of hacker
breaking into my service provider's server...but that's another story.
Actually experienced a bit of list withdrawl.

Anyway, I now have K&N's on order for the SU's for my TR-4 (thanks to those
who offered advice).  Now on to the next step.  I am looking into getting
the carbs rebushed for new throttle shafts.  A local machine shop has
offered to give it a "whirl" but I think I will decline.  So two questions:

1)  Who are the reputable sources for this work?

2)  What is a reasonable price?

As per usual any and all comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Doug Daverne

Saskatchewan - warming up.
1961 TR-4 (winter surgery continues)