Re: Tire-poll for TR6 - AGAIN

To: triumph@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Tire-poll for TR6 - AGAIN
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 20:09:10 EST
Cc: rgb@exact.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 02 Mar 1997 00:07:26 +0100 Michael Noerregaard <triumph@ibm.net>
writes:
>At , rgb@exact.com wrote:
>>Michael, are you deaf or something?  This topic has been
>>beat to death so many times, I'm embarassed that anyone
>>has the guts to ask.

Continue with your survey.  Many of us are embarrased by attempts to
stifle the open communication that make these lists work.  Folks who
don't care for the topic can press delete.  I am working on my TR and
will need to put tires on my Panasports before I go back on the road.  I
stop whacking the delete key when I see the tire topic come up because I
MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING NEW!  What a concept!

Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (Getting ready for paint)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1967 Jaguar XKE 2+2 (latest acquisition)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover (Farm use)
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon (Be patient! I'm workin' on it)
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)
1987 VW Golf GTI (How did that sneak in here?)
1972 Grady White Chesapeake Mercruiser I/O