Tire-poll for TR6 - AGAIN

To: rgb@exact.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tire-poll for TR6 - AGAIN
From: Michael Noerregaard <triumph@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 00:07:26 +0100
At , rgb@exact.com wrote:
>Michael, are you deaf or something?  This topic has been
>beat to death so many times, I'm embarassed that anyone
>has the guts to ask.

Well - I am still young :-) - and my hearing is not bad at all - but there
was a thought behind my e-mail last week trying to poll the different
owners of TR6's as to what tires they were using. So many times issues like
these get killed by the few very active people on the list who has plenty
experience (like yourself) with the particular subject - and that
experience ends up being 'the truth'.  I know that the general wisdom of
the list is to go with 205/70 - but I thought that a poll on the BRAND of
the tire would be useful - and I just volunteered to do it - that's all. I
have gotten about 10 responses so far - but if there is anybody out there
who wouldn't mind contributing to the poll on what tire they are currently
using on their TR6 - please drop me a line back. I will post the result of
the poll sometime next week.

Thanks,

Michael

PS: rgb@exact.com wrote:
>I'm experimenting with 15x7 zero offset PanaSports with 225/60, but
>this is another story.

Why not go all out and get 10 inch rims from Moss Europe - and then you
should be able to mount 285's.....