Re: Tom's TR 250 SOLD !

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Tom's TR 250 SOLD !
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 13:12:05 -0500
Hello Steve, you wrote:

 >Joe et al-
 >
 >I am the proud purchaser of Tom's TR250. I hope I will prove worthy, and yes
 >I am on the list.
                                                               ^^^^^^
Hey, folks, Steve is being too modest here, I've seen his TR-3B !

>Now that the car has been on the Indy track and published in 6Pack, I hope my
 >restoration will not disapoint Tom.
              ^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
See above.

 >Steve Thornton
 >Bowling Green, KY
 >"Home of the Corvette"
 >1971 TR6
 >1968 TR250
 >1963 TR3B
 >1969 Jaguar XKE
 >1963 Jaguar MkII RHD

Does this man look like he has some experience, or what ??

BTW Steve, I've re-considered not sending the old SIX TECH manual along
with you when you picked up the car, I'll mail it to you and worry about
getting another copy from Len Renkenberger (former 6-Pack tech editor)
if / when I get another car.  You may as well have the benefit of the
manual, and I won't need it for a while...although I think I'll fetch
that '75 rolling chassis out of Dad's barn and at least get it set up
right, just in case...!

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio