Re: Tom's TR 250 SOLD???

To: joeiv@concentric.net, ak627@dayton.wright.edu
Subject: Re: Tom's TR 250 SOLD???
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 23:46:56 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe et al-

I am the proud purchaser of Tom's TR250. I hope I will prove worthy, and yes
I am on the list.

Did you ever see the episode of Cheers when Sam sold his Corvette? He
interviewed  the prospective buyers to determine who would properly care for
the car.

Now that the car has been on the Indy track and published in 6Pack, I hope my
restoration will not disapoint Tom.

By the way, the important question you had to answer to Sam to purchase his
Corvette was: "If you were driving my Corvette and it was about to rain, what
would you do?" The correct answer (according to Sam) was, " I would not drive
the car if it were going to rain." Perhaps that points out the difference in
Vette owners and
owners.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY