Re: Way down south in Dixie . . (where are the Triumphs?)

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Way down south in Dixie . . (where are the Triumphs?)
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:14:13 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, rbtr3a@ix.netcom.com
Sorry to bomb the list...but here goes...

Scott you missed the British Car show at the Warner Robbins Galleria this
past weekend!  There is a fairly active British car club in the Macon
area and I'll cc this message to the director and he can contact you.  We
are a little bit north of you - in Atlanta - but I've included the GTA
info email that lists what events we have coming up.  I would suggest
strongly you try to make the tech session.

Also Road Atlanta is having a British Invasion the end of November, let
me know if you would like more info on that event.

Keep in touch...

Below is the GTA email

       |      __                          ___
                          |
       |     /__  _   _  ._  _o  _.   |  ._       o   ._  |_

       |     \_| (/_ (_) |  (_| | (_|    |  |   | |_| | | | |_) | |

       |                        _|                             |

       |              _
                              |
       |             /_\   _  _  _   _  o  _. _|_  o  _  ._

       |            /   \ _> _> (_) (_  | (_|  |_  | (_) | |

       |__________________________________________________ |

The Georgia Triumph Association (GTA) is an Atlanta, Georgia
based Triumph motor car club.  The GTA is a registered non-profit
organization.  The GTA received it's chapter status from the Vintage
Triumph Register (VTR) in 1980 and was the first VTR chapter
chartered in the Southeast.

The purpose of the GTA is to encourage the ownership, safe operation,
and  restoration of Triumph motor cars. The GTA promotes the pastime of
motoring in Triumph motor cars.

That being said, just what do we do?   We have tech sessions to show
you how to keep your Triumph on the road.  We also have social events,
 rallies, and participate in car shows.

Coming events: revised 10-29-96

November
1-2 Chattanooga Choo-Choo Moto-lympics Chattanooga, TN Call
Bryson Lesley 423-624-7219

16th Tech Session - Front Suspension Rebuild - British Car Service,
Smyrna, GA Call Steve 770-973-4889

December 7 Holiday Party Steve Kohlhagen's Marietta, GA
Call Steve 770-973-4889

Our membership dues are a reasonable $24.00 for a year.  For your
$24.00 you get The Trumpet, the monthly publication of the Georgia
 Triumph Association, parts source listings, social events, and a helping

hand working  on your car when you need it!

Interested in getting more info?   Write to  - hugh.mcaleer@hideout.com

or by snail mail

The Georgia Triumph Association,
P. O. Box 1138,
Tucker, GA 30085-1138.

We're looking forward to meeting you!

Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds: Write to
gta@hideout.com
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition