Spitfire Weber carb for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Weber carb for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 14:29:50 -0700
I happen to have a nearly new Weber carb setup for Spitfires.  It is a
single 40 DCOE on a Cannon manifold, which will bolt up to any 1300 or 1500
engine.  It inlcudes a Ramflo air filter and the linkage for the later
throttle cable cars, not the pushrod cars.  I'll sell it for $375, which
includes UPS ground shipping to the US of A.  Compared to the $600 or
so that Vicky Brit of TRF would charge for this, it isn't a bad price.
If you want to upgrade to an ITG filter assembly, that can be arranged.

Hmm, if someone in the Bay area wanted to purchase it, I could zip out there
for another whirlwind weekend tour and new or used parts delivery run.

Let me know if you are interested.

mjb.