RE: Re: TR6 hardtop

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: TR6 hardtop
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 11:26 +0100
Hvordan har du det, Michael? (english is maybe easier for me...:)

>Does anybody else have a TR6 hardtop they wouldn't mind parting with for a
>reasonable price?

I've got one, but it's neither genuine nor too good conditioned ...

>I am heading from the varm country of Texas to live in the cold and muggy
>country of Denmark at X-mas (at least it is cold and muggy at
>X-mas - being a native Dane I am allowed to say that ;-)!) - and bringing my
>TR6 with me (back home) - so a hard-top could come in REAL handy.

Where will you live in Denmark, Dortmund is not too far, additionally we're at
least 3 times the year in Denmark, on the way to Sylt via Romo/

If you're still interested, we could arange something.

BFN
      Pete

Peter Juergens
Dortmund/Germany
TR4 daily

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project