Triumph: Records 45 rpm

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph: Records 45 rpm
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 11:32:37 +1030
Does anyone have a lead on the Promo records put out at the launch of the
Triumph Heralds 1995 it apparently features music from the Heralds unveiling
to dealers at the Royal Albert Hall on April 2 1959
the record has a picture on the disk of a red Herald (sedan I think)it
actually looks like a placemat
if anyone has one or knows of where I can obtain one could they contact me
as I desperatly need one or two now I know they exist.  at a reasonable
price please ( strange I didn't need it before isn't it)
Ps I believe there is one for Trs as well put out by the European tr group?
Tony