Re: TR6 hardtop

To: Stephen Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 hardtop
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 19:33:01 -0500
Stephen,

Thanks for the e-mail about the hard-top - unfortunately it was already sold
when I called - so don't bother call the guy - sorry.

And plese do keep up posting things like this - that is awesome. Does
anybody else have a TR6 hardtop they wouldn't mind parting with for a
reasonable price? I am heading from the varm country of Texas to live in the
cold and muggy country of Denmark at X-mas (at least it is cold and muggy at
TR6 with me (back home) - so a hard-top could come in REAL handy.

Thanks,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project