Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 15:57:03 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I was thinking about this topic a bit.

There is a member of New England Triumphs who has a GT6 with the Rover
3.5 V8 installed in it. Very nice installation, and he has had the car
like that since "almost new". I don't know how the car goes or anything,
but the installation is very clean. I believe that he did the conversion
because he had some sort of problem with the original engine.

At any rate, if you do an upgrade like this to your Spit: make sure the
brakes work really good!!! Safety - stopped!

rml

apologies for the vague reference to MG.
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own???