Re:Finding an old buddy

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Finding an old buddy
From: kboetzer@auspex.com (Ken Boetzer)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:13:25 -0700
Good afternoon,

Ken Boetzer cat fancier here. ;-) (I actually do have on of these beasties
hanging around the house. He (modified) even sleeps on the foot of the bed
on occasion. He adopted US!)

On to the real subject...I'd like to get in touch with an old (Somehow the
use of this word in this context is getting a little too close to home. It
too has adopted me.) friend. His name is John Soule. He lives in the Vermont/
New Hampshire area. He used to race Spits and taught me a ton. His fathers
name is Alan F. Soule and has/had a maple syrup business of the same name.
Any of you New Englanders know of this syrup or have a Phone number/address?

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Ken Boetzer

P.S. We just had the first heavy drizzle yesterday out here in the SF Bay
area and the folks were stacking the cars up like cordwood.