Re: Spitfire Rear Axles (Cats !) no LBC...

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Rear Axles (Cats !) no LBC...
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 16:56:16 -0400
Todd found this:

 >Ken Boetzer wrote:
 >> I even used a lead cats head as a hammer to try
 >> to jar it loose. No luck.
 >>

 >Is Ken the culprit ....
 >Could this be where all of those silly cat messages came from ????
 >
 >His posting seems rather incriminating...we'll have to watch him
 >closely.  ;)
 >
 >Todd H.
 >74 Spit 1500 FM10350U

...Could THIS be the source of the blasphemy against our furry feline
friends ?  Let me speak in defense of them; I love cats, especially in
Won Tons.  And with four of them, you can make a nice pair of really
warm mittens for cross-country skiing, for example.

And in the mean time, yeah, better watch that Ken closely...

Claude Hopper
Enfield .303
SW Ohio