Re: MAster Cylinder (Brakes)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MAster Cylinder (Brakes)
From: morrow@saber.udayton.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 12:55:33 -0400
Group:
Sorry about the nearly indeciperable message about the above. What I was
attempting to get across was that I had problems with brake bleeding after a
master
cylinder rebuild once and it turned out the problem was that the small o-ring
type seal that fits on the little plunger at the front end of the assembly had
been installed (by me) backwards, ie with the wrong face outwards. I turned it
around, reassembled and installed the master cylinder, bled as usual and that
was the end of my problems. I hope this message comes through a little more
clearly than the first one. I don't know what happened there (I am in the
process of trying to get used to windows95 on this new system and have had a
few bugs here and there). Sorry.
Gary Morrow
'72 TR6, '68 TR250 (here, there, everywhere)