Triumph GT6's for sale in Austin, TX

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph GT6's for sale in Austin, TX
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 20:32:05 -0500
Yes, after my latest purchase of a TR6, my two GT6's gotta go - even though
it hurts.  I have gathered most of the information on a couple of web-pages,
and if you have interest in them/it, just surf here:

http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html

I DO have interest in these, know the owner (pretty good guy), and have a
lot of financial interest in them.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Both gotta go - I need the money to restore my TR6 :-)

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project