Re: What is "Triumph World" Like ?

To: dave eaton <dezn490@wadnr.gov>
Subject: Re: What is "Triumph World" Like ?
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 09:00:23 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
> The only thing I think that can be add to what Andy has said is that
> for the editors to write about things in North America they have to have
> input from us as to what is going on over here other wise that can't write
> about it.
> Dave Eaton

        And to add to this we do have a USA editor in Brett Johnson, heralding
from Indianapolis,Indiana,USA. If I'm not mistaken his address is as
follow's:

Brett Johnson
2510 Allisonville Rd.
Indianapolis,In. 46250

I hope this helps for any who whis to communicate to the World, but
please dont let them take away my pretty pictures!

                                                TRiumphantly, Mark Joslyn