GT6+ Trim

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6+ Trim
From: kickes@lucerne.IR.ColoState.EDU (Keith Ickes)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:19:02 -0600
        I have two GT6+s that need door and window trim (furflex and/or
rubber).
I thought I read a while back that folks were not happy with the trin kit from
Victoria British - if I remember correctly, the issue was no metal flex stip
inside the rubber to hold the trim to the door frames, etc. Do I have this
right?
        If that is correct, is there anyone you could recommend for these
products - either US or England is fine. What do people know about the TRF
offerings (I just got their fall sale catalogue). Both cars warrant doing this
process right and I don't want to be constantly reminded about a disappointing
product. If I have the Victoria British items wrong, please let me know,
because
I have used them often for parts and have been very satisfied.  Thanks.

                                Keith Ickes
                                Fort Collins, CO