Re: TR6 - Body Removal

To: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Body Removal
From: Todd Harbold <tharbold@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 17:47:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

-----Snip, snip-----------

-----Snip, snip-----------

> By having the cinder blocks far enough apart, the frame with suspension
> attached can be rolled right out and back in when necessary.  The body is
> pretty light, too.

Lee,

This thread is so appropriate for my current situation that is almost
scary.
I am getting ready to pull the body off of my 74 Spit 1500 (FM10350U) so
that
I can replace the driver's side floor.

In Chad's original message he mentioned that he had already welded
supports
into the door areas to help support the body.  Did you do this also?

The thought had crossed my mind that perhaps I should include some
support
especially to the driver's side door area as that is the floor which I
plan
to remove and replace.

TIA,
Todd H.