Re: What is "Triumph World" Lik

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What is "Triumph World" Lik
From: keith.bennett@bbc.co.uk (Keith Bennett)
Date: 15 Oct 96 16:39:51 GMT
Lawrence Schilling writes:-

>I kind of agree.  Too many articles on Dolomites (worst name for a car
I've
>ever heard), and other esoteric British Triumphs that I have never seen
and
>rarely heard of

I for one enjoy reading about a wide range of models (including
Dolomites) even though I don't own many of them and am never likely to. I
think the fact that they cover interesting and unusual Triumphs is one of
it's strong points.The magazine is called 'Triumph World' not 'TR World'
after all. I would tend to agree that the technical content is somewhat
limited though.

Keith Bennett                                Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk

(P.S. the origonal Triumph Dolomites were built in the 1930s by Donald
Healey to tackle the Monte Carlo Rally, hence the mountain range
association)