RE: Spitfire seats

To: stuartb@voicenet.com, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire seats
From: "Brent Martin" <b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
In message Sun, 13 Oct 1996 19:00:17 -0400 (EDT),
  Stuart Bollen <stuartb@voicenet.com>  writes:

Stuart,
This is probably not what you mean by cheap but I'd recommend that you find
a highly recommended upholsterer and get a quote. I just had my spitfire
seats done (complete foam and vinyl) for $500 which is real close to the
price that you will pay for the parts through the catalogs. Watch out
though, if you are looking for originality, you will probably have to ask
for "special quality" vinyl. The stuff I ended up with looks WAY too good -
clearly not original. brent (Santa Barbara = not known for being inexpensive)