Rear axle for 1950 Riley Drophead

To: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear axle for 1950 Riley Drophead
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 13:24:36 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
An appeal to one and all;

My wifes Uncle, and avid collector and resorator is seeking one rear axle for a
1950 Riley drophead.  He lives in Hawaii, and go figure, the Riley population
there is next to nil.  He tells me he found a source in England, but they want
$300 U.S. for one axle (not including shipping).  Please tell me one of you
fine folks has a spare laying in the garage.  I would gladly pay shipping or
pickup if within three hours radius of San Jose, CA.

Please e-mail me direct at :

prubrew@ix.netcom.com

Thanks so much
Chris Prugh