Catalogs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Catalogs
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 13:38:06 -0600
JS>Everyone,
JS>        Are there any catalogs other than TRF and VB for out GT6? I don't
JS>think Moss has one, but I'm not sure about Rimmer Bros. Any others? Thanks
JS>all.

JS>Jeff Stovall
JS>jstovall@earthlink.net
JS>"I'm God's gift to humility."
JS>1966 Triumph GT6 mk1
JS>AKA "Le bombe blanche"

Jeff,
 Special Interest CarParts.
 1340 Hartford Ave.
 Johnston, R.I. 02919
 1-800-556-7496

 Pretty good catalogue.
 I would suggest that if you want to save some $$$ and avoid the hassle
of dealing with these mail order companies, you contact Dick Burger at
the British Parts Connection.
 Dick is "good people" and can save you some money as well as headaches.
 No, I am not related nor do I have an interest in BPC, I just
appreciate Dick Burger.
  contact him at  bpc@mint.net
                       or
                  (207)990-3422

Tell him I sent you, you may get a good seat.
Regards,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com