The Compleat Triumph World Information List

To: ceaston@oberon.ark.com
Subject: The Compleat Triumph World Information List
From: Les Francis <lesf@metronet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:00:16 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I found and buy (bought) Triumph World at a Barnes and Noble bookstore.
Seems likely any large magazine dealer would have access.  US price is $6.95
per issue and it's published every two months.

Subscriptions info:
Great Britain:                          15.00/yr;       28.00/2 yr (pounds)
Surface World Wide:                     22.00/yr;       40.00/2 yr (pounds)
Airmail Europe:                         27.00/yr;       46.00/2 yrs (pounds)
Airmail Zone 1 (other than Zone 2):     32.00/yr;       55.00/2 yrs (pounds)
Airmail Zone 2 (Australia & Far East):  34.00/yr;       59.00/2 yrs (pounds)

Subscriptions to above areas go to :            CHPublications Ltd.
                                                PO Box 75
                                                Tadworth, Surrey KT20 7XF
                                                UK
                                                Phone 01737 814311
                                                FAX   01737 814591
                        At this location they take Visa, Access, Mastercard,
Eurocard,
                        Eurocheque, Traveller's Checks or Banker's Draft

USA:                                    $US37.00/yr:    $US72.00/2 yrs
Canada/Mexico:                          $US43.00/yr;    $US83.00/2 yrs

Subscriptions to US/Canada/Mexico go to:        Eric Walter Associates
                                                369 Springfield Ave
                                                Box 188
                                                Berkley Heights  NJ 07922
                                                USA
                                                Phone 908 665-7811
                                                FAX   908 665-7814
                        Here they (also?) take American Express and Discover

For my subscription in Texas I sent a letter w/personal check for two year
sub to Eric Walter Associates.  I cleverly omitted WHICH magazine I wanted
the subscription for and promptly got a letter back asking for that detail.
(Turns out they handle 33 British car mags.) They also stated that they
would only handle ONE year subscriptions.  Their price list shows sub rate
of $US39 for 2nd/3rd class postage; $US57 for 1st class (49 and 69 for
Canada & Mexico; plus GST in Canada).

They also list a web site at http://www.ewacars.com; e-mail: ewa@ewacars.com
I just tried the web site and never got connected.

FWIW, I also just got a postcard from them announcing a 20% off SALE (NOT
including magazines) on all their scale model cars, Auto books, and videos.
That card had an 800#: 1-800-392-4454 - weekday, business hours.  They
mention a catalog on that card.  The sale is thru 10/31/96.

Last FWIW: Re the posts on locating a copy of issue #2: In the Oct issue
they state that issue #4 (Oct/Nov '95) is also sold out.

As always, I have no connection with the magazine, blah, blah, blah.

Les Francis
'78 Spitfire
lesf@metronet.com