ReTR7

To: jstovall@earthlink.net
Subject: ReTR7
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:49:16 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,

I am the newsletter editor for the Georgia Triumph association's
newsletter and this month we have a Tr7 in the classified that you might
be interested in.  I've seen the car and know the owner well.  Sidebar is
that he has had to take a job in Memphis and doesn't have time to finish
the car.

The body work is started, needs finishing and paint.  But it supposedly
runs and would be a great place to start.

The ad reads:
TR7 Project.  4 speed coupe - complete.  Restoration started and a bunch
of work has already been done and $$$ spent.  Asking $400. for details
call Dave Smith 770-253-1204.  Leave a message.

Dave only comes home on weekends so it sometimes takes a few days to get
back with you.  The car is located just north of Newnan, GA, about 40
miles south of Atlanta.

Sorry, I already got the CHEAP GT6.

Hope it helps.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition