FW: 1963 Spitfire For Sale (Smog Exempt)

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1963 Spitfire For Sale (Smog Exempt)
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <VINCENR@transamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 96 18:31:00 PDT
Encoding: 18 TEXT
[snip] Long time owner called me wanting to sell car.  Has owned for 30
years.
 About 80000 miles on it.  New soft top.  Garaged. Asking $1900.  Located in
San Rafael, California.Call Tom Gould  415-479-0242

Damn!  I just bought the Porsche.  Why is it that these deals always seem to
appear right after a major purchase?  Hell, it's probably for the better
anyways since the missus wanted an old Porsche and probably would have
killed me if I suggested that we have matching Spits (she likes one, but I
doubt she'd want two - women are funny about that kind of stuff, although
from my perspective it's a perfectly rational idea)  (sigh).  Oh well, maybe
another nugget will turn up someday.  I envy whoever buys it.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)