Bra source

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bra source
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 9:20:15 -0500
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\pwms1\961010092015m ]
Scion,
    Wow, I did not expect to bring up so much traffic in my quest for a bra.

   I did locate a source for those interested in a Spitfire/GT6 or TR7 bra.
High quality and very padded to protect those delicate surfaces. The cost is
$95 + shipping (approx $5 in the US).
   It takes 20 orders to get them made. Is anybody interested or is burn the
bra the concensus of the group? Let me know.
Later,
Richard Ceraldi

BTW for night trips through the  Everglades you can spray the front end with
aerosol cooking spray (Pam or generic). Garlic or butter flavors not
recommended.