TR-6 for Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 for Sale
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 96 18:07:28 PDT
Hi Scions-

My friend is selling his TR6, see below.
You may contact Dave directly or email me and I'll forward to him any
messsages.  Thanks.

Pouya

1972 Triumph TR-6 Vin # CC83388U

Fully Restored-all original.  Everything works, nothing missing!
California Car-No Rust. Car never wrecked.
Approximately 5,000 miles on complete engine rebuild.
Red Imron paint job in original Carmine Red color, black convertible
top. Complete new black interior-all new crash pads and rubber.

Car is beautiful and fun to drive.  This car can be used as a daily
driver-it
is very reliable, and those quirky TR-6 problems have all been fixed.
Includes several spare parts and car cover plus tonneau.
Photographs available for those seriously interested.
Located in Fresno, California. Asking $10,500
Dave
Day-(209) 263-5524 Evening-(209) 449-0198
Email-DDT1@PGE.COM