net trade problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: net trade problem
From: kboetzer@auspex.com (Ken Boetzer)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 09:01:27 -0700
Good morning,

I'm trying to resolve a trading problem. I worked a deal with Jon Sherman,
jsherman@mail1.i1.net, in July involving trading a Spitfire distributor for
a TR-6 distributor. I realise I was taking advantage of him by getting two
extra cylinders worth of distributor but he seemed agreeable. :-) The
problem is (As if you hadn't guessed.) I sent my distributor to him but I
have not recieved one in return and I have not been able to get any return
mail from him. I'm not trying to trash him, (yet). So, I am just asking if
anyone has knowlegde of his situation that may help consumate, in a satisfactory
fashion, this deal? We all run into nonlinearities in life, so as of yet, I'm
making no bold statements about his parentage, or personal lifestyle choices.

:-)

Keeping my sense of humor and a reasonable perspective,

Ken