Looking for a TR4 metal dash

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a TR4 metal dash
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 07:52:25 -0500 (CDT)
        I'm planning my projects for this winter, among them I would like
        to replace the dash board in the "Green Man". The old one which is
        painted black crackle is bent from the PO's ministrations (the black
        paint hides the warpage nicely). I want to paint the dash the same
        green as the car's body, but Im concerned that the the bent dash will
        be highlighted with the lighter color. I'm not crazy about hammering
        out the old dash (I might make things worse). So I'm turning to
        you fine folks.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois