Re: E-mail sales

To: dezn490@wadnr.gov
Subject: Re: E-mail sales
From: Robb Baugher <rbaugher@naplesnet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 13:10:33 EDT
Cc: rbaugher@naplesnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
> For my Herald it's the only place to get some of the
> needed parts,

I hear ya'.  Rovers West Eightparts is the only place in the US that
I've found Stag parts and on most items they're nearly twice as
expensive.  There selection is extremely limited too.

Looks like I'll be doing a lot of business with SNG Barrat.  Rimmer
Bros. and SNG Barrat seem to have every Stag part that exists, but I've
sent a couple e-mail's to Rimmer Bros and haven't heard anything back in
a week, nor do I have time to fill out there online order form.  Barrat
sent me a real nice full color catalog with blowout diagrams and a
price-list and didn't charge me for it either.

   Robb