Re: E-mail sales

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-mail sales
From: Robb Baugher <rbaugher@naplesnet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 13:10:30 EDT
<<  but you consider spending $5 on an international phone call
"biting the bullet"??? >>

Not really, but I doubt I could accomplish much with a $5 phone call. I
picked out over 70 items from the Rimmer Bros. catalog, I'm pretty sure
some of them are not exactly I want, and I've got quite a few questions.
  I'd be surprised if I could get everything squared away with a dozen
phone calls.

E-mail seems to be the ideal way to work something like this out.  You
can exchange pictures, lists, etc. and be much more precise.

I suppose I'll just break my list down and take it a little more slowly.

<later> Found my solution this morning.  I e-mailed my list then called
a few hours later to follow up.

 Robb Baugher
 73' Stag
 Marco Island, FL, USA