Re: E-mail sales

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: E-mail sales
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-537-6732)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 12:01:32 -0500
>Has anybody got any tips on ordering parts via e-mail.  I'm trying to
>get a couple thousand dollars worth of parts from the UK to the US and
>I'm starting to feel that "e-mail sales" is more of a goal than a
>reality.
>
>Should I just bite the bullet and start making some international phone
>calls?

Let me get this straight - you're about to spend thousands of dollars
on parts, but you consider spending $5 on an international phone call
"biting the bullet"???

I've corresponded with Kipping via fax - that way you don't have to
worry about the time difference, and I believe each fax call was under
$2.

Calling Europe is no different than calling Boise nowadays. A lot of
still have memories of the old days, when it would take an international
operator hours to complete a transatlantic call. Ain't that way no more!

> Robb Baugher
> 73' Stag
> Marco Island, FL, USA

Heck, you're in Florday - London is just as close as LA!

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com