Leakin' LBC. . NOT

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leakin' LBC. . NOT
From: token@ridgecrest.ca.us
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 23:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 23:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
>gpetrola@prairienet.org                         1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
>        "That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
>Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois
   I have allways lived by the rule that when my LBC stops leaking oil don't
drive it anymore, it's out of lubricant.
   But I just put my TR4 motor back to gether (not a rebuild, just a complete
inspection to get ready for the rebuild in the spring), and it don't leak at
all.  Thats right, not from anywere.  There must be something wrong.
   I am having trouble telling myself that it is safe to drive it, and talk
about navigation, how am I suposed to tell which is my driveway?

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
email: token@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)    28,000 miles
1984 GL1200A GoldWing  128,000 miles  (go figure)