Re: Leakin' LBC. . NOT

To: token@ridgecrest.ca.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leakin' LBC. . NOT
From: Paulsv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 10:03:14 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-04 02:44:22 EDT, token@ridgecrest.ca.us writes:

<<   But I just put my TR4 motor back to gether (not a rebuild, just a
complete
 inspection to get ready for the rebuild in the spring), and it don't leak at
 all.  Thats right, not from anywere.  There must be something wrong.
    I am having trouble telling myself that it is safe to drive it, and talk
 about navigation, how am I suposed to tell which is my driveway? >>

My TR3 has the same defect.  I'm designing a little gadget that will dump a
half pint of oil every time the engine is turned off, so that people will
know it's a british car, and I'll fit in at ISOA club meetings!
Paul