Re: FW: Caliper Pistons Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Vincenti, Ross" <VINCENR@transamerica.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Caliper Pistons Problem
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 96 16:32:20 EST

     The compressed air solution really works...in my case even for some
     fairly corroded calipers...caution tho...as mentioned below...it takes
     only a little pressure...120 pounds blew the damn pistons across to
     the other side of the two car garage behind a pile of miscellaneous
     parts for the sandblaster...took a while to find the darn
     things...course I was going to replace with new anyway...but consider
     the possibilities????

     PMQ

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6
     69 GT-6+ (2) one with new brake pistons...