Press Release: RTR Brit Meet, May 1997

To: streeter@sanders.com
Subject: Press Release: RTR Brit Meet, May 1997
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:45:35 -0400
Cc: vtr-events@vtr.sanders.com, innovative@myhost.ccsinc.com, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (bruceclough), CLAWSV12@aol.com (wadepollard), tr4racer@esinet.ne (chipbond), GregWSmith@aol.com (gregw.smith), TheHerrs@aol.com (daveherr), BRITREGSTY@aol.com, Motorheadx@aol.com, rtr@tsquare.com, COVCAR@aol.com, rgs03@health.state.ny.us (rikschlierer), sales@rimmer.netkonect.co.uk, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, lenapelou@aol.com (chrishansel), billsohl@planet.net (billsohl)
The Richmond Triumph Register is sponsoring its 5th annual British Car Meet
on Sunday, May 18th on the grounds of Stony Point School, 3400 Stony Point
Road, Richmond, Virginia. The show is open to all British Marques and by
popular vote, awards will be given. Also, an RTR exclusive, "Peoples Choice
 Award" will be awarded to the most popular car chosen by the
spectators.

Press releases for the Richmond Triumph Register's 5th Annual  British Car
Meet to be held May 18, 1997 on the grounds of Stony Point School in
Richmond, VA were mailed last week. I would like to send you an official
press kit which includes an application, etc. Please send me your snailmail
address and I will send you the info.

This year we have LOWERED the price of preregistered cars and cycles to only
$7.50. Prices for the Car Meet are as follows:

PRE-REGISTRATION:
CARS OR MOTORCYCLES $7.50 EACH
VEHICLE FOR SALE  $20     EACH
 VENDOR SPACES  $25    EACH