Re: TR3/3A/4/4A Rear Oil Seal

To: jaws@mich.com
Subject: Re: TR3/3A/4/4A Rear Oil Seal
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 01:24:22 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,

I am not yet familiar with the seal on the TR-3 but what you described is
typical of a labriyth seal commonly used on industrial equipment,
although I have seen them more on stationary equipment rather than on
automobiles.  They do work, although I am anzious to see your responses.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3