TR3A question (post TS60000)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A question (post TS60000)
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 19:23:11 -0700
I have a few of questions for you TR3A owners....

1. I am going to make up a set of battery cables (Neg Earth) using the
helmet ends.

What length is correct for the ground lead?
What length is correct for the lead going to the solinoid?

2. There is a ground wire on a ring connector that is in the engine bay
near the wiper motor.  Where does this ground connector attach?

3. What is the correct overall tube length of the steel fuel line that goes
between the fuel pump and carbs?

Slowly working my way to completeion.  The turn signals, lights, heater
motor, and overdrive switch worked properly when tested.  The wiper motor
is on all the time.  Wendscreen washer works but the Moss replacement jets
are aimed a little low on the windscreen.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com