Re: And Now For Something Completely Different

To: aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And Now For Something Completely Different
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:09:00 -0400
Rob-

You're my kinda guy...a TR6 for $675.
See, now Rob is a truly caring and concerned individual, looking out for the
interests of others. Why can't there be more people of his caliber around ?
SO HOW COME HE HAS TO LIVE ALL THE WAY OVER ON THE RIGHT COAST ?
This just goes to further prove my theory... all the TR's go to the East
coast (esp the south) to retire in a nice, warm, bucolic field out behind
Bubba's garage.

grumble grumble grumble
     Nick in Nor Cal

Actually, I did get an offer of a JATO bottle. Hmmm, would probably fit too,
just gotta make some deflector shields, could be the makins of a new urban
myth !