Re[2]: And Now For Something Completely Different

To: aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, Nickbk@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: And Now For Something Completely Different
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 09:44:56 PST
     No no, forget the JATO bottle. I've wanted for some time now to see
     someone put a Viper drive train in a TR6! Might even fit...

     I once met a guy at a British car show with a Spitfire that had a
     complete, fire breathing 427 Corvette drive train in it. Well, maybe
     it was a Corvette drive train with Spitfire sheet metal desperately
     trying to hang on, but anyway he was saying that when he popped the
     clutch he couldn't get enough traction. Golly, that's strange :-).

     The spirit of Dr. Frankenstein lives on in sheet metal!

     Jim