Re: your mail

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:53:24 +0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Kris Cotton wrote:

> Hi everyone      as an owner of Tri.Heralds are there others in this list ?
>  any cheap wire wheels & splines to suit same ?
>  general correspondence to krisc@pi.bns.au

Well, there are more than a few of us here in .Net land. I have four
myself (or will soon). As for wire wheels and splines, anything from a
Spitfire or GT6 will bolt right up. These are still available new from
suppliers like Kipping and Rimmer Bros. in the UK, or you may be
fortunate enough to find a used but usable set cloer to home.

--Andy

Andrew Mace
10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant
Vintage Triumph Register