Re: TR6 Parts-Garage Cleanin

To: Pouya Arya <captainzoso@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Parts-Garage Cleanin
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 19:32:12 -0700
Cc: joeiv@cris.com, triumph@igc.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Pouya,

     The two TR 250 hubcaps I have were purchased at swap meets.
 They are available but usually not cheap. At one meet a guy had
 a TR 250, in sad shape, with 4 nice caps on it. I tried to make
 an offer on just the 'caps but he said "buy the car (for $800)
 and the hubcaps are yours" and would not change his mind. Later
 in the day I noticed some-one had bought just the caps, so I
 walked up to him and said "Somebody must've made you a good offer,
 huh". His reply was that this guy wanted them so badly he (the vendor)
 sold them for $250. THATS MORE THAN %%^&@*'ING WIRE WHEELS COST!

      Some times I wonder if orignality is really worth it,

                       JOE IV
                       TR 250
P.S.  I've been trying the local junkyards... unsucessfully :(