TR-6 Brake Idiot Light on ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Brake Idiot Light on ?
From: John Wiseman <queueman@bigdog.ads-oh.atg.titan.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:30:36 -0400
It was a beautiful morning as I motored in to work in my 76 TR6.  Then
I noticed the brake warning light was on ( mostly amazed that it still
worked ).

So without books and manuals while at work, I thought someone out there
might be able to tell me what the light indicates.  I checked the
brake fluid level (OK) and looked around, but nothing seemed out of
the ordinary.  Any clues ? ( master cylinder problem )

Any help would be appreciated
John Wiseman    76 TR6 and a Saturn SC for when it rains :-)