Re: Spitfire wiring and general paint questions

To: Sean Johnson <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire wiring and general paint questions
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 23:26:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sean Johnson wrote:

> I've been looking at my Spitfire wiring diagram (blown up to poster size)
> with an eye towards wiring out the dreaded interlock and other trash.
>
> Wiring question:
>
> Some of the wires from the buzzer terminate with a symbol that looks like a
> rifle scope crosshair (circle with vertical and horizontal lines).  What does
> this indicate?
> Sean, I suppose it depends from which manual you've taken the schematics.
Most of the publishers have their own way of drawing them, but I would
guess that it indicates a junction.  If there's no ground symbol at that
point, it's probably a stud or a terminal block that's isolated from
ground.  Otherwise, it could be specific connector symbol--is there a
symbol legend accompanying your drawings?
Cheers.